02. Those in the know don't ______.
wear t-shirts in the cold after shows
ask for a kiss
03. How many kids do all the band members have combined?
04. What color shirt is Steve wearing in the Enid video?
05. How many songs on Bucknaked later made appearances on major BNL releases?
06. Which of the following does NOT appear on Slacks?
Do You Like My Hat?
07. Which Juno Award did BNL not win during the 2001 show?
Best Pop Album
08. How's the weather in Chicago?
09. Who wrote the "Farmboy Homeboy Rap" with Steven?
10. The group's plan for global domination begins to fall into place as hit singles _______________ conquer American airwaves.
Shoe Box and The Old Apartment
One Week and It's All Been Done
If I Had A Million Dollars and Be My Yoko Ono
Pinch Me and Too Little Too Late
11. Who flips Tyler the bird in Tyler Stewart Living?
12. How many Barenaked Ladies albums did Michael Philip Wojewoda produce?
13. What color is the majority of the Maroon CD?
I just downloaded it
14. NASA launched the top secret Scarborough 52 mission to which planet?
15. When is Ed's birthday?
16. Which art exhibit got BNL to sue for copyright infringement?
17. What was the name of a band Kevin was in before BNL?
18. Where was BNL banned from playing on New Year's Eve?
Nathan Phillips Square
Toronto's City Hall
19. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Steve's children?
20. What was the name of a movie Tyler made?
Don't Talk, Dance
21. Who sang Old Apartment when Steve wasn't at a show because his wife was in labor?
22. The lyric Slow Motion Walter, the fire engine guy is actually a misheard lyric from which song?
George Michael's Careless Whisper
Collective Soul's Shine
Deep Purple's Smoke On The Water
Prince's When Doves Cry
23. Who really is Enid?
a cab driver
a big fan of the band
24. Which song did BNL sing on Rita and Friends?
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Close To You
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
25. What Burt Bacharach song did BNL sing on the One Amazing Night TV Show and CD?
Close To You
One Less Bell To Answer
Anyone Who Had A Heart